Your signature gun

shitpost
phantomforces
phantomforcesrelated
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff31a6f23a8> #<Tag:0x00007ff31a6f2240> #<Tag:0x00007ff31a6f2100>

Why… are you wasting your braincells + potential here with an eyesore of a mosin?

This place is for jobless 14 year olds, not talented artists such as yourself!

I have a new term for it

eyerape

Wonder why @meme_king hasn’t put one down I would like to see his
And I would like to see @Moongduri weapon of choice
And @Mr404error
@knta12

i was grinding DBV 12 and not even close to 1,500 kills

Well it is night here send your guns but I can only update the list in the morning

I don’t have a signature weapon. Despite being a rank 105, very few of my guns have over 1k kills. I tend to spread out all of my kills across my guns.

FUCKING SAME

bit

yep i have 500+ kills on quite a few guns

me to i like to test new guns then abandon them and the cycle repeats until i’m at the same gun again
then i just use my kriss vector

KISS VECTOR
KISS DIS MAN

It would be the heck two if i had over 1500 kills with it, but my signature gun would be the moist or r700

MAC 10. I never run any other SMG. Well, occassionally the P90 because it’s a cheap meme spitter, but the MAC will always be my baby.

This is my MAC-10. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My MAC-10 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My MAC, without me, is useless. Without my MAC, I am useless. I must fire my MAC-10 true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…

My MAC-10 and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…

My MAC-10 is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my MAC-10 clean and free of Neon skins. We will become part of each other. We will…

Before God, I swear this creed. My MAC and myself are the defenders of my team. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my game.

So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace.

you are indeed correct!

for a more specific answer, it’s the original RPK.

no kys memes

sorry

If it’s taken then uh MOIST NUGGET/L11

Full Metal Jacket Fanboying intensifies

Excuse me but what the fuck is the “Groza series?”

The Groza-1 and Groza-4

@awesome0001000

Back in my beta days, I was god with the r700, it was always my go-to gun, even more than the Mosin, figures I have like 3000+ kills on it, heck, I even use the canted sights for CQC maps, with sebru as a secondary.

Hahh, my camping days…

Edit: changed 300+ to 3000+, sorry…