This isn’t a very detailed post, I just wanted to figure this out at some point. AK’s are very plentiful in game, and though I haven’t unlocked them all, I have gotten some general traits:
- Normally mediocre to slow firerate for their class
- Pretty much all AK’s have a significant amount of vertical recoil.
- Fast to average TTK for their class.
- Mid to long range capabilities .(DBV doesn’t count)
- The AK12 variants often have a 2 round burst
The guns I count as AK’s are as follows: AK12, AK12BR, AKU12, AK12C, DBV12, AK47, AK74, AK103, AK105, AKM, RPK12, RPK, RPK74 and the SVK12E if you really want to include it.
Though there are a lot of AK variants in PF, I think Stylis has done an acceptable job making them feel unique. They still feel a LOT alike to use though. And here we get to the reason I made this post: What is your favorite AK variant and why? If you have something to add that I missed (Because I probably missed something), feel free to do so, but otherwise, I’m very interested to know what AK variant you use/like the most. To begin, I like the AK47 (And 74 for the better recoil).