Weapon Suggestions: Remington 700 CP

suggestions
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4193fae70>

The feature I would like to add into the game would be the Remington 700 CP, which is a handgun version of the Remington 700 PCR, itself a modernized Remington 700. Then, there would be a discount version of the Obrez that mid-rankers can use (its intended rank is 57). Other than the G3, I have noticed a lack of new weapons being added to any rank below 70, especially when compared to the high-ranked new weapons. So, I thought the R700 CP might be an interesting and fun weapon to use.

Remington 700 CP

image.jpg1200x492 96.9 KB

Desc: It’s a handgun version of the Remington 700 PCR, itself a modernized Remington 700.

Damage: 70-50
Rate of Fire: 45 RPM
Cartridge: .308 Winchester
Fire Mode: Manual
Class: Other

Go on. Reply. :slight_smile:

Good idea, you can get creative with the attachments too. It’s gonna have one helluva recoil tho and I’m not sure if the devs would want to add it. You can mention it to mar maybe.

Ok.

Makes sense to me, don’t see why not

Oooh, Another sniper secondary.

I’m interested!

oh, wow…

that actually looks pretty sexy. and I mostly agree with the stats too. but maybe put at a higher rank

Looks like a fucked-up Honey Badger with the stock cut out, otherwise, I approve.

I think it would be a good idea

Remington 700 CP

image.jpg1200x492 96.9 KB

Desc: It’s a handgun version of the Remington 700 PCR, itself a modernized Remington 700.

Damage: 65-50
Rate of Fire: 40 RPM
Cartridge: .308 Winchester
Fire Mode: Manual
Class: Other
Note: It would have very high, SFG50-grade recoil. So, it’s not OP. Also, I nerfed it, so the rank got lower.

The recoil would be as high as the SFG50 because while it fires a smaller cartridge, it does not have a stock.

oof it looks like serbu with a bolt action