Test place - MG3KWS, PPSH-41 and MP40 (+2 Returning pistols) [Test place news #11]

For some unknown reason, the MP1911, PPSH-41, MG3KWS and MP40 are gone from the test place.
But since I had the MP1911 equipped, I can still use it, so they’re probably just hidden until whatever they want to do with them is done.

rest in peeps

Fun to use! Not sure why it’s a bit zoom out than the 6x scope but I’ll get used to it

People said the PU scope is messed up. The zoom on it lower than the zoom of the Mosin’s iron sights.

Update to this Test place news:

M45A1 got it’s awesome shooting sound back!
(However, not the cool reload animation yet)

I would use it, but rank 141? really? It’s not even that good. If its over rank 100 it shouldn’t be int he game as of leveling up in 100+ takes like two hours

PPSH’s rank was moved to Rank 92.

Good

Ppsh in real game unlocks at 92

UPDATE:

PPSH-41 is back in the Test place, Still Rank 92.

It’s the only returning weapon right now.

Guessing it has new sounds and animations

Let’s hope, cause I don’t have it.

Welp, the only thing new is a “Rechambering” when it’s empty.

So the PPSH-41 is back? Whats the point in having a test place open if we cant test the weapons?

When you develop a game you always need a place to activate the saves/stats before you publish it to the main game. Probably just that

So people get happy and hyped that it’ll be a thing.

I bet the forums will be spammed and freaked out in happiness if a FAL appears in there, even if the rank unlock is 100+.

Because it’s for the devs…?

True but they let the community on to the test place to test them. Its kinda sad that we as a community can’t test the weapons potentially being added to the game.

Especially if a FAL gets in the test place.

I predict this update to come out on Easter Fools. (April 1st)

Cause updates come out on holidays so often.

• Independence Day
  • Halloween
  • Winter (Close to Christmas)
  • Thanksgiving
  • Valentines