Test place - MG3KWS, PPSH-41 and MP40 (+2 Returning pistols) [Test place news #11]

Never thought I’d reach this far with the news series.

M60 isn’t going to be the only LMG to fire the 7.62x51 round is now out in the Test place as the MG3KWS (or the MG42, I guessed it!)

Unfortunately, like the DBV12, MP1911 and M45A1, once again… A rank is required… and not a low one, Rank 110.

So again, I can’t test it, but let’s highlight the stats:

• Spare ammo: 300 - That’s the highest ever in Phantom Forces.
  • Magazine size: 50 - SCAR HAMR competition anyone?
  • Rate of fire: 1000 - What the… That is the highest of the LMG catagory, It’s gonna fire almost as fast as the MAC-10 (MAC-10 fires at 1090 Rounds per minute)
  • Damage: 38-21 - Well, atleast Hollow Point can’t make it worse, like AK-47 and RPK turning into 2 Hitters, but that is still very strong, like the Vector.
  • Reload time: 7.3 - Well, that’s long, but 0.8 seconds shorter than the M60.
  • Damage range: 60 studs - 168 studs - Damage falls back alot shorter than M60, that’s kinda forgiving.

Well, Looks like we’re getting a Vector LMG, I hope the recoil is high enough to burn through alot of ammo fast agains’t 1 enemy, Good that we won’t see that many of them, cause of it’s high rank at 110, but it can’t stop from people buying.

I’m still very curious about the reload animation and sounds, so… hype?

• MG3KWS is good enough and should be added.
  • MG3KWS needs some balance.
  • MG3KWS, why is it even a thing?
  • I’M GONNA BUY THE MG3KWS, SLAP ON BALLISTICS TRACKER, DESTROY SERVERS, ACCEPT THE HATE GOING ON ME IN THE CHAT AND I’M GONNA LAUGH SO HARD THAT I PROBABLY AM DEAD ONCE I STOP LAUGHING, But that’s okay, I’ll respawn AND DO EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN. (Please don’t vote this one)

0 voters

RPM: 1,000 - 1,300

Seems legit enough. German buzzsaw ftw.

MG3 + M60 recoil much?

Before anyone gets triggered about this:
Naamloos

I wanna point out that I did not use the M60, I only selected it to compare the stats from the M60 and the MG3KWS to see how different they are.

HP on the MG3KWS - 50.2 damage at max damage range with no suppressors.

It’s a two hitter, afaik.

But it’s as fast as the M635

Wait, HP is even stronger now?

hopefully not

We don’t even know how strong the recoil is. I’ll have to see that before I make any real judgements here.

Well, this is the end of phantom forces.

Praise jesus

It kind of feels like no recoil, but it will get nerfed anyways.

Then it will be a m60 just worse oh shit

Nice overreaction.

God excists.
Praise Lito and devs

I got 63 in english

That solves your problem?

no

Ok.

300 reserve ammo seems pretty heavy to carry, and so does that giant thing of metal. I would assume that the walk speed with this is going to suck badly.

hopefully

Interesting…
“Buy Hollow”

Mai new spammable Vector >;)

Only 50 bullets per reload? Get da fuck out of here! Make it 100 bullets like a REAL LMG!