Test place - Hecate II, DBV12, Tactical Spatula [Test place news #8]

Okay, Who said that there wasn’t gonna be more .50 BMG snipers?

• The damage is very high, at 95-90 and very bad recoil.
  • 7 round magazine, +1 in the chamber, Like Intervention, So I think that won’t stay forever?
  • Uses BFG 50 shooting sound and Interventino reloading sounds/animations.

So if they add in .50 BMG snipers while they said they weren’t…
Does that mean…

FAL???

UPDATE:

New model for the Hecate II:

New shotgun: DBV12: (Return of the AK-12 Gauge attachment back in the CTE?)

Also we got a Tactical Spatula now:

Also, from now on, I will give a link if anyone wants to play the test place of Phantom Forces in the Test Place News:

Snipers from Best to Worst

Does that also mean…
BOW AND ARROW?
CROSSBOW?

I honestly expect the FAL after this.
The BS they put us through with the AA-12, HK 417, and IZH-43, I expect the FAL after this shit.

I heard from someone that they don’t make guns by preparing and modeling it for months at a time. Instead, they just model whatever gun they want out of the blue and insert it into the game.

That is actually exactly how Shay works.

Lmao, and I also remember when a mod posted a chat with shay
Went something like this…
“Are you gonna make the aa-12 (or some gun) yet? It’s taking a long time.”
(shay gets defensive) “Just because I said I would make it on the stream doesn’t mean I will!”
memes

unknown

Yea that…

aa-12 in my opinion would be over powered, and laggy, imagine spraying birdshot, all those bullets

The AA-12 isn’t as broken as games like CoD make it out to be. Especially if we go with the original idea, keeping it at its standard 8-round stick magazine firing ~300 RPM.
WHat is broken, is the Hecate-II as it currently is

It has a one shot to the torso at any range… with 8 rounds… bolt action…

WHY IS THIS A THING I AM GOING TO RANT SO HARD ABOUT THIS BROKEN OVERPOWERED SHIT LATER IF IT GETS ADDED TO THE GAME IN ITS CURRENT STATE

Well, that’s one way to stop people from using the BFG 50.

In order to extend his hentai subscription, Lito added the Hecate II in so that more kids would pay more money.

I will now go on a shitpost fest about this

I’m not complaining that the AA-12 was canceled, in fact, I’d rather it not be added into the game.
But the fashion in which cancelling it was massively unprofessional post months of community hype.

An accurate description of me playing Unturned.

i never said it was cancelled, i just gave my opinion on it, and my opinion isnt a decision, just how i view it, i dont have much say on what weapons get added or not.

The Hecate is a poor mans BFG. 8 rounds but nasty recoil and slow zoom/fire rate.

It one shots within 200 studs. but after that its a hitmarker machine

plz nerf very hard.

its not even good.