Suggestion: Evolution Part 8 "World"

inhales some fresh Hoozer mix

Ah!

It feels good to come back from the dead

So…

In this post I will talk about my suggestions in order to improve our feeling of the actual world

So…

Let’s Go!

First

METEOROLOGY

Yep. I’m suggesting actual climatic changes for each map

Here’s my complete suggestion

Basically, what if randomly it rained or snowed in different maps?

We could actually see a change since these 3 would work in different ways

RAIN

Rain would make your footsteps louder, since you are stepping over random puddles on the ground.

It would also change the way you move since some floors would turn slippery and you would slide a stud or 2 after stopping your sprint.

During the rainstorm, your visibility would be reduced, since raindrops fall in your googles and the mist that appears during that rainstorm would reduce your range of sight.

Also during the rainstorm, there would be a chance for a lightning storm to show up, in which case you may have a little prob of getting electrocuted to death.

Also, any lightning strike has the probability of causing a blackout over the whole map for the rest of the match(Pray for a normal sunny day metro match, my fellow human individual)

And, if it wasn’t enough (Suff3r M0r3), raindrops would reduce the actual range of your gun by some few studs, due to the water drops hitting the bullet make it heavier. (don’t ask me, ask Physics for it)

Your capacity to detect footsteps would also be slightly reduced since you are hearing the storm, and all those raindrops clutter your sound environment.

Also, since we may have maps based on South American Environments, prepare for some tropical rain, loaded with moisture, a lot of raindrops and extremely high temperatures.

The good thing is, just like in PAYDAY 2, you would have a raincoat on you

SNOW

During a snowfall, you would actually have more silent footsteps, but you would leave a trail behind you (duh its snow bruh)

(This one comes from someone’s comment to the original post) After 20 footsteps, the trail starts disappearing

Also during a snowfall, there could be some snow accumulations that appear over time that could be used as cover. They would appear randomly.

Visibility is also reduced.

Also during a snowfall, there’s a prob of an actual blizzard to appear, so that you freeze to death. (Now, no ugandan knuckles can say "I NEVA FREEZ) (end my Missouri, that joke was cancerous)

The good thing is that you would have a dancc winter jacket

Also, I did this suggestion based on a previous experiment I performed on some maps I had a couple years ago, and it didn’t give too much lag. Anyways it wasn’t very advanced, but still my experiment gave good results

SAND

This condition would only be limited for desert maps

Visibility would basically allow for only close quarters combat, since…

Nah, why to explain, you already know.

All the other conditions, excepting the blizzard thingy, from the snow would also apply on the Sandstorms.

During a sandstorm, there’s the prob of any mobile prop (such as cars and boxes that are outside of buildings) to hit you, damaging you, so be careful(They call me Satan)

Same as Snow, tested this on an experimental map

LIMITATIONS TO THOSE CLIMATE CHANGES

RAIN

If you are under a roof, no floor should be slippery and also, no raindrops would fall on your googles, so that your movement and visibility aren’t that affected.

If you are on a closed space like a room or a building interior, your visibility and movement wouldn’t be affected at all, and also your sound environment would be almost clear, since the only thing you would listen to is the storm outside. But bear in mind, this doesn’t apply only to you.

Only way for the floor to be slippery on a closed, roofed space would be if someone came in and walked over. Good thing that would not form any puddles. Still, floor would dry out after a couple of minutes

SNOW

Same as the rain. This time, the floor would be okky-dokky since snow would remain on the entrances.

Glasses of any building would tarnish due to the cold.

(Hope you are not planning to camp in the crane cabin of Crane Site during a snowfall)

Also, you would be protected from blizzard’s freezing cold since you are inside

SAND

Same as snow

Glasses don’t tarnish, they straight up break due to all the graze from the sand.

BOTH SNOW AND SAND ACCUMULATIONS CAN BE EASILY REMOVED WITH ANY KIND OF HIT THEY RECEIVE, FROM BULLETS TO KNIFE SLASHES

NOTE: ALL CLIMATE CHANGES REDUCE YOUR GUN’S RANGE A LITTLE BIT, SINCE AIR’S DENSITY IS HIGHER (don’t ask me, ask physics)

Now, those were my climate changes

Next item:

PHYSICS

For now, we only have a moving prop and breakable glasses

Well, that’s… nice I guess

But what if we actually had more physics

For example, Glass Doors that would break and drop anything metallic they had on them

Or shaking ceiling lights like in the movies. Shaking lights that could actually fall

Breakable floor/wall tiles, so that map destruction is a little bit more evident

Actual debris from walls that have been hit several times by explosives

This one comes from Lito’s vid from a couple years ago

Bouncing sounds, like in CSGO

Moving props like the basketballs on Warehouse, but bigger, like Vending Machines that drop sodas or moving trains in certain maps

More mobile ragdolls, so that we can see bodies flying after an explosion. Hollywood Style

Interactive Props, like machine controls or open/close doors

WORKING ELEVATORS, SO THAT WE CAN GET THOSE BOYS IN CRANE SITE’S BUILDINGS EASIER AND FASTER

Moving props, like billboards with animations or screens with various channels

Ambience sounds like wind, bird whistles or a flying plane and any other kind of stuff like that

That stuff contributes to the construction of the world and how it’s kinestetics feel.

That’s why BF4 was so cool in it’s time and that’s why BF1 it’s pure uncut Hoozer for any War-based FPS

That’s also why Ghost Recon Wildlands is so Fun, because you actually feel the world and have a big freedom of approach to any fight

That’s why Ubisoft Games are so cool when they are REAL open world, not like you Watch Dogs 1, piss off

Basically, How you make your world feel determines success

(Sorry for using this example but we gotta admit that Jailbreak did somehow well with this)(This is why Prison Life died)

(Same with any kind of Life Sim in Roblox)

(Same with any well made Roleplay game)

Now, let’s talk about the World as a place where events happen

Some time ago, the Lore thingy was over and that stuff

Well, all cool with your Enigma Code and Illuminati shit but…

Why is that there?

I mean, literally I don’t see no reason for the lore to be there aside from supporting the “Ruins” map to join the game

Now, instead of just keeping the lore there, we could actually make a campaign from it. A decent campaign

If only 4 or 5 people wrote this whole thingy, then I have no doubt that they will be able to write a decent story for a possible PF campaign

Man, if even Payday 2’s lore actually develops into a campaign hidden between the lines between every heist

We could make a really cool campaign, like a WW3 story like in CoD:MW Series or Battlefield 4, or a James Bond kind of thing.

Basically, if we made an actual campaign mode that influenced some maps in the Multiplayer mode, we could actually get PF to be really cool and to even make another big step on the FPS History of Roblox. Right now, every Single Player FPS with a campaign it’s literally a pile of shit.

I have faith on the Stylis Crew and the Lore thing boys.

They are completely capable of doing it.

Now, those were my suggestions for the World of Phantom Forces

In the next part, I will speak about my suggestions for the stuff like Zombie/Survival Mode and about a new kind of Multiplayer for PF I thought about

Until then…

Hoozer mix effects disappear

WOOO!

I’M BACK!

EVOLUTION Suggestion Thread Portal

I don’t know what that Hoozer shit is doing to your brain, but it sure is messing up your logic. You do realize this is the Roblox Engine we’re dealing with, right? I would love to have weather and all this other crap, but if it’s this complicated, it will crash PF, or make the game become way too power hungry.
TL;DR- The Roblox Engine is a bitch.

Inb4 they add none of what you recommend but add hoozer

inb4 bunch of people say go to steam and make the gayme stylis!!!1111