Quick Scoping Advice Needed

can I have any advice for quick scopes? I use Hecate II and even if it’s not the best sniper to do these things, I still want to learn! (obviously the practice helps me a lot, but maybe some advice will help me even more)

First of all…

Decently slow ADS time, good for practicing. A really good way to practice is to get a marker and some sticky tape.

Draw a dot on the sticky tape and paste it right smack at the middle of the screen. You can find the middle of the screen by scoping into your sniper and pasting the tape at where the crosshair meets

From there, you can start practicing quickscoping by lining up this dot to your target. Also useful for noscoping

After you get the hang of it, next you want to switch to a faster scoping sniper, i.e Remington 700 or L115A3. This will help you scope faster and thus make faster shots

Got it?

Good

Now remove the tape and practice quickscoping without any aid. Be sure to hit headshots

And just like that, you can quickscope. But personally, I practiced quickscope by just trying to quickscoping. I’m still not the most accurate sniper, but I’d say at least I’m able to hit shots

Erm

Well first off, the best way to get better when practicing is to use lasers. Lasers help you aim up your gun perfectly with your target. The way this helps with snipers is when you quickscope, most likely you’ll see your laser before you’re fully scoped in, so if the laser is on the target, shoot. Keep using this and eventually you’ll be able to get quickscope feeds without a laser like me : )

Good luck!

Intervention is a better sniper, or remington

what about the L115a3 and the mosin.

I perfer mosin for it’s low bullet drop and faster dps
L115a3 is overall the best sniper but not fast as mosin

I said intervention because idk if he is like rank 100, so I gave him a good starter sniper.

look at someone, ads and shoot
the hecate ads speed is like 1.5 seconds or something

• List item

Coming from a person who H̶a̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶n̶i̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶v̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ is a pretty good sniper, I would say that the best way is to use laser, and although I didnt use a laser when I tried out quick scoping, it is very helpful.
I quickscope using a bare sniper rifle, I only use the stock scope.

I would suggest remington as the quick scope sniper rifle, because its ads speed is not too fast, but not too slow either, so you have enough time to determine where the bullet will go, personally, I use remmy bare, with a dank legendary neon skin.

High five!

Ggwp