Pi_Guy's list of forum contributers

ideas
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa42a80ef50>

This is my list of people who regularly contribute to the forums. We don’t have a regular tag, but here are the people I would say are of the most value to our community.

@Hellcat_V The meme king.
@Darkman_Bree
@TP_ONE
@MrGarfield26
@Snip4life
@Mr404error
@TheTornadoDestroyer
@Apoorsoul
@awesome0001000

There’s no particular order to this list so no bragging rights.

No, I don’t consider myself a regular, as I haven’t been around very long, and I don’t really get a lot of likes.

Edit: honerable mention: ssuuka

:frowning:

I tried to keep the list down to 10. Would have made more, but these guys are like a tier above the rest, having thousands of likes and posts.

starts to brag about being in the forum for the longest than all of you plebs

no u >;c

After leaving the SCMCP as a reviewer (feel free to ask me why in a message), I decided to downsize my appearance in the community. That’s mostly why I decided to take a break here. I wasn’t sure when to come back, but since I’ve been mentioned here, I might as well come back now.

I’m glad to see someone has an excellent selection in people/poll-crafter extraordinaire.

I was gonna add you, but I ran out of mentions

Honestly, you’re the reason I joined the forums in the first place. I had a conversation with you some time ago, and felt welcomed, so I decided to stick around.

Yay!
I’m in it!

Eh, don’t blame you, I’m a slacker who hasn’t made a post in forever.

For once my memes aren’t the only thing people thank me for : >

Understandable, have a great day

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

screams in japanese

Expect me to post irrelevant memes.

tumblr_ok3s4kBRWX1vl2ufjo1_400

too funky

I’ve been here longer than you son