Pf is dead for the pros not the noobs. How to fix

Pf is dead for the people who used to enjoy because of the lack of updates (lito obsessed with anime)However, roblox continues to gain players meaning noobs will join pf…
Its just noobs vs noobs tho. Only a select few pros play pf daily smh.
I only play pf like 3 times a week and when I do I rage quit. Because the game is filled with annoying crap
The point is, the reason why pf has so many players is only because the noobs and bacon hairs join.
Not ranks 40+
How to fix:
Add WHAT WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR AND WOULD MAKE THE GAME BETTER
NEW GAMEMODES
FN FAL
LISTEN TO YOUR D*** COMMUNITY!

And if pf is getting old for you. Play Roblox WW2!
It gets updated daily

Just watch this thread be ignored…

fal is overrated

This thread is overrated

-purge
@semathingdude

im ded

I agree but…

You did not rally have to censor that just look at some of @TheTornadoDestroyer posts…

people ask for rpgs, miniguns, vehicles, killstreaks and stuff. would their ideas make the game better?

You have an invalid argument.

1. Twitch community: Frequent twitch streamers such as myself stream PF.
  2. Majority of the servers have either players new to the FPS Genre and on Roblox or new to Roblox or are familiar to the FPS genre. So theirs a mixture of new and familiar players
  3. The game is still fresh to play despite how repetitive it can get. I myself enjoy it still.
  4. fal is overrated

No I mean the real ones lol

Hmmm

Okay what I mean is…a lot of the people who used to play daily are fading away

malrevamp
yay

AYE! Wait…eh. Not crazy tho.They already revamped it in test place then removed it.
But yay new revamp

Actually, killstreaks aren’t a bad idea…roblox ww2 has them and they work GREAT
They have uavs. Spies. Glide bombs…and atom bomb

killstreaks reward both good players and exploiters, they’re extremely unfair towards players who aren’t that good at the game

True…

Good thing is. In roblox ww2 they don’t stack so hackers cant get em

Uum. No, PF is getting updates on a fine rate, that’s not the issue. This is like a school: people come in, learn and grow, leave, and a new group of kids come in.
The issue isn’t the players, the issue is the massive disconnect between players and stylis. Your tackling an problem that’s not real.
You scratch the surface will this post, but still missed the point.
Also just because we request shit doesn’t mean its needed, people ask for RPGs and those are a terrible idea.

FAL isn’t funny, its redundant. Not saying it shouldn’t be in the game, but just mentioning it every post isn’t the way to go.

You are late m8 oof.