No Me :tm:

yos u

no u

No Me

YOS U

Heres a dank meme

Related image

IT IS WEDNESDAY MY DUDES

What the [redacted] did you just [redacted] say about me, you little skid? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the zip 22 training unit, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Metro, and I have a 709.34 KDR. I am trained with a SFG and I’m the top sniper in my trickshot clan. You are nothing to me but just another BT skid. I will wipe you the [redacted] out with guns that have neon brighter than anyone has ever seen on this Earth, mark my [redacted] words. You think you can get away with saying that [redacted] to me over the discourse? Think again, skid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Regulars across the discord and your teamspeak is being traced right now so you better prepare for the P90 master race, skiddo. The clan that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your YouTube channel. You’re [redacted] dead, skid. I can rex snipe anywhere, anytime, over seven hundred studs, and that’s just with the iron sight. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to Axis’s entire arsenal of the FurAf-- I mean test place weapons, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable KDR off into the negatives. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “no u” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your [redacted] tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you fatto skiddo. I will [redacted] my 140 stud frag kills all over you and you will die to it. You’re [redacted] dead, skiddo.

I’m sorry I had to redact a bunch of it. I showed this to my mom and she didn’t like all the bad words I wrote. Don’t expect any of this soon because I’m now grounded.

rip
wish you luck man, also what the actual hell were you thinking about showing this to your mom

:BOI:

Screenshot%20(2611)

That last part was the true meme

I made this one myself : )