Memes, Puns & Meme related GIFs Thread

Lito: We are sponsoring the new Star Wars movie with Base Luna II!
kill

THATS MY MEME.
UN HAND MY MEME.
crying animation

Some clickbait game group: "We need money!"
Me: "And honesty"
Some clickbait game group: "Yea… We need to make the gamepass prices higher"
Me: "No… Be Honest and stop this crapshit!"
Some Clickbait game group: "Good idea! Let’s make more clickbait ads"
Me: reports
Later: Group and its staff gets Terminated
Even later: former group owner makes new account and buys himself BC and makes new group called money machine
money machine: makes new clickbait game
Me: "…"
Me: “Why bother making robux when i can report y’all clickbaiters!” reports

this repeats several times

I’d smash ea4e24b3b16a4da3383f6dd22debf5c3

the most immersive roblox experience

tumblr_os0k37VzHX1vkvhn7o1_500

When you get mad while playing Phantom Forces

If u put a suppressor on a shotgun does it imcrease spread or make it tighter :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think I’m a tight asshole

me when a a new gun will come soon

That feel when someone you know loses their KD in PF, and decides to pirate the game models
Said later it was a joke, no hurt friend

“dominus lifting simulator”

y tho

Why is he not happy when he has a dam 100k+ dominus

if you put a supressor on a shotgun more bullets come out :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

wœąh

Cause spoiled kids with access to their mothers credit cards.

They max the card in 1 min flat…

My bet would go to the Semaphorism with the aimbot ballistics tracker M60.