In you guy's opinion, what's the best Mosin-Nagant loadout?

offtopic
phantomforces
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fc41eb3d898> #<Tag:0x00007fc41eb3d708>

@TP_ONE
@Maniac7609
Pweez don’t argue Pwitty Pleezz?

ok sir

No use PK-A It’s better at close range AND long range

I use VCOG at both CQC and long range. Quick scope all day bois!

It is best to utilize attachments so that it is possible to endure in gun battles at any distance.

For instance, using a Vcog or Acog scope with a canted iron/delta sight. This will take care of long and short distance gun battles.

You could also use a small sight such as the Coyote sight with a ballistics tracker, so it is possible to snipe with such a defective scope. It will also help with short distance gun battles (goes without saying).

ehm

sh00re

Don’t listen to everyone here, listen to me

Use Mosin as it is, stock Mosin

That’s how I’ve been using Mosin ever since I bought unlocked it. Because in order to be a true Russian, you use the very obstructive sights.

My point exactly

No you bought it.

The best loadout is to take a stock Mosin, and promptly toss it in the garbage can.

Thought about this for a while but the best Mosin loadout is l115a3

I would use a

AGOG
No Barrel Attachment
No Underbarrel attachment
Green laser/Canted delta

Super STOP REVIVING FUCKING DEAD TOPICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

calm down.

nu i am the topic reviver angel 0:|

Necroed thread + derailing.