If you were stuck on a deserted island

Ooooooh… anything? probably a dragonuv svs with 3x ammo clips. (on the gun so its rlly one item). Solar powered drone + remote. Fire starter

TF :slight_smile:

Butttttttttttt you can only play crappy single player games or AI. Say goodbye to PF

It’s SVD. You disrespected the SVD and the SVDS family, Now get out of my house!

Actually… Dragunov SVU

I think the Dragunov Svd is real. I just googled it.

If you talk shit about the svds I’ll sent you to gulag

it is real, but the SVU is a more modern version basically.

Whyy.

The SVU is a bullpup SVD, It’s name is actually OTs-03 SVU

Lol. I think it is actually the OTs-03 Snayperskaya Vintovka Ukorochennaya, Sniper Rifle Shortened

Lol. I think it is actually the OTs-03 Snayperskaya Vintovka Ukorochennaya Fuck You Edition.
xdxdxdxd

Can y’all shut the fuck up? This discussion is turning more cancerous than a cigarette factory.

Lol. I think it is actually the OTs-03 Snayperskaya Vintovka Ukorochennaya

Rifle

Lol. I haven’t given you cancer, so y are u salty?

Because.
You.
Are…

RUNNING MY THREAD OFF TOPIC AND INTO THE GROUND

No, we are discussing what the full name of the SVU is. This is important bc: Imagine u had 1k cash, u wanted to buy a gun. Some rip-off on e-bay said SVU gun for 1k. You think “ooh this must be a Dragunov SVU. Let me buy it” But it is just a rip-off/scam (actually a $10 nerf gun). Then u lose 1k. Buuuuuuuut if you buy the OTs-03 Snayperskaya Vintovka Ukorochennaya, Sniper Rifle Shortened, then you will probably buy the actual DMR. :slight_smile:

No u
BEGONE THOT

Get off my thread.

When @awesome0001000 is telling you to stop you know you fucked up

Yes

let’s get back on topic

Computer with an endless anime library, this times three. More computers mean more anime.

Animu solves everything

Ok.

1. OTs-03 Snayperskaya Vintovka Ukorochennaya, Sniper Rifle Shortened :).
  2. Solar powered drone.
  3. Fire starter