If PF ARs Had Personalities

AK-12 - Nobody likes me, I’m disgraceful.
AN-94 - Boi I’m accurate as FUK
AS VAL - I’m a sneaky, sneaky snake ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SCAR-L - Look mate, your scars will run deep…
AUG A1 - REAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (The aug has a loud, somewhat annoying sound lol)
M16A4 - Nickcostley now I know, I was wrong, I messed up, and now you’re gone.
G36 - Deutsche Technik vom Feinsten, wir lassen unsere Feinde nicht im Weg stehen (Use Google Translate)
M16A3 - DAH DA DU BAH DAH DAAAAAAAAAAH, DAH DEE DEEE DAH DAH DAHHHH, DAH DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AUG A2 - Oh dammit stop pretending you fucking appreciate me!
FAMAS - I’m in CS:GO, yeaaaa BOIII
AK-47 -

Soiuz nerushimyj respublik svobodnykh Splotila naveki Velikaia Rus. Da zdravstvuet sozdannyj volej narodov Edinyj, moguchij Sovetskij Soiuz!

AUG-A3 - Sorry for getting so close up in your face, I’m used to CQC combat. nerdy snort giggle
L85A2 - Pardon me sir, but my range is supreme, it may sound like a load of poppycogmie lad, but I’ve hitmarkered the bloody moon chap.
Honey Badger - hneguhhhhhhhh (That’s the closest I could get to the sound of a honey badger with letters [the animal, not the gun btw])
AKM - Big brother AK likes me, and you must like me too or else big brother AK kill you
AK-74 - I son of AK 47 and AKM…incest
M231 - Uh hey, uh, hmm uhmm sorry my recoil is so high my sightless iron sight flew into your face and broke your nose man, I- I’m sorry dude.

1. The 47 came first, in 1947. Then the AKM cane in 1959. Then the 74 comes in 1974.

Why would you?
How could you?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

k fixed the error

step son and step daugh-

OH NO
AR PERSONALITIES!??!?!

Sounds haram alarm

No worries son, You are still my favorite weapon…
NO ONE TOUCHES MY M231!!

G36 translation: German technology at its best, we do not let our enemies stand in the way

AKek-47 translation: The Union of the indestructible republics of the free ones The Great Russia has forever consolidated itself. Long live the people created by the will of the people A single, mighty Soviet Union!

rest in peace all the mad lads that clicked my link to literally a gup with guns

What if Snipers had personalities?
or PDW’s?
or LMG’s?

YAY AN-94!!! STRONK RUSSIAN GUN!

I’m gonna do some of those today. I was too lazy to do all the guns in one post so yeah : /