How To Format

shitpost
suggestions
ideas
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff3207b6b80> #<Tag:0x00007ff3207b68d8> #<Tag:0x00007ff3207b6748>

Hello

Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Those are just some of the many ways to format your work. These can be very useful in some ways, from making your text look clean and nice, to adding notes and side topics. Let’s take a look at them.

1: Big Text

First, add your subject line of info that you want to make large, then hit enter. In the new line hit the minus key and hit enter. On the preview, your text will be enlarged. You can add preformatted text, italics and bold, into the subject line to make it big and bold/italicized.

2: Line break

This is fairly hard to see, but it can be fairly useful to break up subjects or paragraphs. To use, just place three asterisks into one line with nothing else in it.

3: Note
To do this simple format, just place a backquote (on the tilde ~ key) in at the beginning of the sentence you want to format. This can be used with italics or bold formats as well.

4: Bold
This is very simple just place two asterisks in front and behind the text, you want to format.

4.5: Bold Italics
Just combine both bold and italics formatting, or three asterisks, to get this format.

5: italics
Same thing as bold, but with one asterisk instead of two.

6: Multi Format
This is where everything gets interesting. To make a bold, italicized note, you must first make the note, see #3, and then add the other formats around it. If you try to make italics into a note, nothing will happen. You must always put your note in-between the bold/italics.

7: Multi-Format #2

Bigtext requires you to put your formatting in the text you want to make big. Simple.

8: Cool tricks :stuck_out_tongue: © :blush: ® ™
These tricks can be used if you have knowledge of Microsoft Word or any of those variants. To make the legal symbols, do ( C/R/TM) without the space. For the emojis, just use the : symbol and scroll through until you find the one you want.

8: Bulleting
note: this can be used with numbers, just do 1-10 with a period.
This is a cool feature. To make a bullet, simply make a line, add a minus, press space and type away! This creates a bullet like this:

• f

But to make it better you can have as many as you want!

• f
  • f

And if that is too crowded, add a blank line between those bullets!

• f

• f
    To stop your text from looking like it does now, simply add a blank line between the bullet and the text.

To do sub-bullets, us a blank line, place two spaces, a minus and then your text!

• f
    • f

Um so yeah, hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, tell me what ones you want me to explain or add, and peace out!

yes

@Toothless @Moongduri can someone pin this?

@Toothless @Moongduri I second this

Yay now it’s pinned all around the discourse

dont mind me im just testing those nice formats
Ouphe

ouphe

ouphe

ouphe

Ouphe

Ouphe

Longass Dutch word

scroll to the left

K I N D E R C A R N A V A L S O P T O C H T V O O R B E R E I D I N G S W E R K Z A A M H E D E N C O M I T E M A N A G E R

mmm yes, formatting

That’s one huge Dutch word, Good that I understood everything.

… Format?

but
wait
how

• about

striked

And

underlined text?

couldn’t find a way lmao