Hilarious chats?

GG, GG .( yes its a complete sentence :confused:)

Gg dud

This level 5 tried to threaten me with a ban…
He also said he would give robux to everyone else except for me.
LOOK AT MY RANK, M8! DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ROBUX IN PF?

BFG users aren’t “literal trash”, they only seem like it because they one shot you while you’re taking too long to line up your shot.

This person did NOTHING to help his team during flare domination. He was hanging at the back of Revamp on the pipeline picking off stray targets.
Most of the BFG users are trash IMO, but a few people do know how to use it, and I respect that.

But… If they know how to use it skillfully, they should use other sniper rifles, because if you can aim well, and know bullet drop, then one shot kill should be easy enough…

IDK why but it seems like you are a “noob magnet”…

No, I’m not saying you are a noob, but most of these hilarious nonsensical threats by “MLG pro skrubby” submitted seems to come from you…

First, the guy with the M60, next a sniper noob, now another noob?

I do not know what’s going on but I guess it has something to do with your rank…

Bunch of tryhards, thinking they are better

Part of the reason why they are butthurt is because my in-game name is Newbie15837. I’m currently rank 141 in PF at the moment.

Then the magic chat messages show up…

XD that’s so funny. So sad too, any way how good are you at sniping anyway??

I get ya now. Sorry for the confusion. I use Ball Track of my BFG (no hurt pls) only because i suck at sniping

lol if your bad at sniping then why don’t you just scout and invade???

true, if you are bad at one thing, try another…

Ahhh…noob servers. Invading them are the best. Am I right?

Well, I think that guy is just sensitive. Anyway, BFG users suck sometimes. Wait wait, lemme say that again…Sometimes. i’m not trying to bash you, but BFG users are a pain in the @$$ to their enemies. To their teammates, they may be deemed effective for eliminating enemies. Sometimes I use BFG myself to blow some steam off from a terrible previous match. Also, I bet $20 that everyone here has liked the BFG 50 for some time in their early, or recent days of PF. At least once.

Basically me… :joy:

I’m cringe…

I use autos mostly, but when I get bored or am playing on Desert Storm, I’ll use a sniper

So I kept killing this dood with my mosin…
DOOD:STOP KILLING ME
DOOD: AHHDHEEIDJDNCNAJKAKFFFKKWKSMXM
DOOD:YOU GUYS ALL SUCK!!!
kills dood while he’s typing
DOOD:STOP KILLLING MMEEEEE YOU ངངངང
notagoodtarblock(yes this is me): is dying while typing your greatest accomplishment?
DOOD: I HATE YOU ALL YOU GUYS HACK
dood vote kick me
DOOD: I HOPE YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE DAY
notagoodtarblock(me): you too
DOOD: SHUUUUUTTTTT UPPPPPOOO#############
leaves game
Guy on my team: LOL
notagoodtarblock(me): HE LEFT LOL

Nope, not even once, r700+ skill to be able to headshot constantly= BFG but deadlier!

lol the biggest reason he was dying was because he was typing lol

I wasn’t able to take a screen shot of this but a kid on my team was raging about my team sucking because he always dies and thinks that he’s the best player, and said that the other team is hacking “Ghost” he then rage quit, he rejoined the game and ended up and the same match but he’s on “Ghost” and when he started dying he said that Phantom was hacking and then started spamming and a guy decited vote kicked him, and we all lived happily ever after, the end.