Hilarious chats?

Lol they got rekted real bad… :laughing:

You are indeed better than them…

This sheldon guy was using the M-60 on Metro, even when he is rank 51, so I reakted him so bad with my rem 870, he started calling me a shotgun noob ( whoa, just whoa), then in the next game, I reakted him again and this time, he called me a aimbot hacker, and I was like: bruh…

you had these in an other topic. Oh well. still like the one where you roast him

Yeah, posted it in 2 topics so that people can see it more lol

youdeservedatcamper

Yeah lol

Immature Rank 51 using an M60?

Lol I guess that is a requirement to call one a noob…

If I see this guy I’ll M60 him or Remington him back…

Yeah, I liked the part where I backstab him from the front most ( I saw him, he saw me, started shooting at me, but I slide to his back and knifed him )( ͡° ͜ʖ °)

Lol there was this 1 time it went like this

N00B:i am sniper mlg god
Me:(looks at stats) nope ur not. if ur god then i am ur uncle
N00B: 1v1 ME
Me: sure
(at the 1v1 I STAND IN FRONT OF HIS SCOPE AND HE DOES NOT REACT FOR A SOLID 4 SECONDS THEN TRIES TO PULL OUT HIS M9 i knife him)
N00B: U HACKER U USE INVIS HACK!!!
Me;…
(i rush him with knife and kill him again. he manage to shoot me in da leg)
N00B: ARNT SNIPER RIFLES SUPPOSED TO KILL IN ONE SHOT IN REEL LIFE?
Me: not if u shoot them in the leg…
Me: also this aint reel life N00B

GG, GG m8

I have ran into a rank 83 using the noob canon. I kept getting him though.

I love these kinds of moments where you out rank some shit-talking noob XD

Im on my phone right now, and the pic are on my computer, and Im at school, but yesterday, when I joined a server that was just starting a koth mall construction match, I reakted people with my rem 870, then a lv 16 started saying that I suck, and a friend ( he remembered me from another server but I didnt :stuck_out_tongue: ) defended me, saying that the lv 16 guy is the real one who suck, then the lv 16 started babbling about 1v1 with me, the result didnt go too good for him, killed him 34 times total, and he only killed me once when I was at 4 hp from a fight, he accidentaly ran into my and had a lucky shot. Will post pic tommorow.

XD…wow…

Les see heuh…
Someone else:Does anyone here have M231
Me: I wish ;~;
Some retard: You wish you had a life?
Me: No I wish I had M231.
LATER…
Me: Oh yeah also stop trying to roast because you cant roast and no one feels like it.
The Retard: Get a life you ****ing *****
Me: you need a lifedumb fuck
Eventually, the retard leaves from being flamed (I’m sure.).

I feel like it is better to take the hits. Otherwise, they may get in your head. I don’t take ppl’s insults srsly and just say “Oh yeah I’m an effective noob”. Something like that. And for that time before the second part of the chat, I was ignoring him and talking to other ppl and this motherfucker starts to try to talk to me again. He was obsessed with flaming me.

ah i see

N00bs trying to kick me after my Intervention intro to the server.
Unfortunately, they don’t seem to know how to votekick now…

Later on in my PF session, there was this person using the BFG with baltrack.
I said “BFG users are literal trash”.
The person using the BFG with baltrack immediately left.
Triggered, butthurt? I don’t know…