Guns I want in Phantom Forces #6

It’s been a while since I’ve done a post. Also, yes, I am familiar with the megathread. So please don’t say, “There’s a megathread for gun suggestions. Why not suggest there?” Because I don’t want to…THOT. Alright here are my suggestions

Mini M1919 Browning
This…uh… I don’t even know what type of gun it is. This little willie was manufactured in the 80’s, by Tippmann Arms Company. Obviously, this variant never saw combat, but its past brother-en, the fully-sized machine gun did. It’s past brother-en saw use in World War 2, Korean War, Vietnam War, and it is still remaining in service by the United States military and other countries. I may be hypocritical when I responded to this person about him suggesting the original M1919 Browning to be added to Phantom Forces because I have a feeling it can be abused in the game. But since there is a magazine fed anti-material rifle coming to Phantom Forces, why not suggest this gun. I suggest this gun to fall under the PDW category.

Place of Origin: United States of America
Capacity: 250 rounds
Cartridge: .22 Long Rifle
Rate of Fire: 900
Weight: light af
Length: idk, but it’s pretty small

In-game Stats
Unlock Rank: 106
Damage: 13->10
Muzzle Velocity: 1400 studs/s
Reload Time: 6
Empty Reload Time: 6
Equip Speed: 15
Aim Speed: 14

Stechkin Automatic Pistol
A machine pistol called the Stechkin Automatic Pistol, or the APS, was manufactured in 1948, by Vytatsky Polyany Machine-Building Plant. This gun saw use in the Vietnam War and the Soviet War in Afghanistan. This gun is still remaining in service by various police forces in Russia.

Place of Origin: Soviet Union
Capacity: 20 rounds
Cartridge: 9x18mm Makarov
Rate of Fire: 750
Weight: 2.7 lbs
Length: 0.7 ft
In-game Stats
Unlock Rank: 31
Damage: 24->18
Muzzle Velocity: 1650 studs/s
Reload Time: 2.3
Empty Reload Time: 2.6
Equip Speed: 16
Aim Speed: 20

VKS
A straight-pull, integrally suppressed bullpup sniper rifle called the VKS was manufactured in 2002, by Central Design Bureau of Sporting and Hunting Weapons. This gun’s purpose is to use against terrorists or criminals in body armor, or hiding in cars. This gun is used by the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation. Even though it sounds like an anti-material rifle, it’s not. Well…based on research, it said it’s a sniper rifle.

Place of Origin: Russia
Capacity: 5 rounds
Cartridge: 12.7×55mm STs-130
Rate of Fire: ???
Weight: 15.4 lbs
Length: 3.7 ft
In-game Stats
Unlock Rank: 77
Damage: 87->68
Muzzle Velocity: 2550 studs/s
Reload Time: 3
Empty Reload Time: 5.3
Equip Speed: 8
Aim Speed: 5.5

BLR
A lever action rifle called the BLR was manufactured in the 1960s, by Browning Arms Company. This gun is meant to use for hunting and is magazine fed. It also can be scope mounted as well.

Place of Origin: United States of America
Capacity: 5 rounds
Cartridge: .22-250 Remington, .223 Remington, .257 Roberts, .243 Winchester, .270 Winchester, .270 Winchester Short Magnum, .284 Winchester, .30-06 Springfield
.300 Winchester Magnum, .300 Winchester Short Magnum, .308 Winchester, .325 Winchester Short Magnum, .358 Winchester, .450 Marlin, 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm Winchester Short Magnum. 7mm-08 Remington
Rate of Fire: ???
Weight: 7 lbs
Length: 3.3 ft

In-game Stats
Unlock Rank: 103
Damage: 73->65
Muzzle Velocity: 3000 stud/s
Reload Time: 3
Empty Reload Time: 5
Equip Speed: 10
Aim Speed: 13

VP70
A machine pistol called the VP70 was manufactured in 1970, by Heckler & Koch. This gun was the first polymer-framed pistol, and is a three-round burst pistol. Military or civilian markets has no interest with this gun, but this gun did set the marks for the many more successful followers. It’s pretty ugly in my opinion, but this game lacks machine pistols.

Place of Origin: West Germany
Capacity: 18 rounds
Cartridge: 9x19mm Parabellum, 9x21mm IMI (VP70Z variant only)
Rate of Fire: 2200
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Length: 0.7 ft
In-game Stats
Unlock Rank: 46
Damage: 32->18
Muzzle Velocity: 1700 studs/s
Reload Time: 2.6
Empty Reload Time: 2.7
Equip Speed: 17
Aim Speed: 21

Hush, His is a detailed post. And I hope this doesn’t belong there

.22 LR M1919?

:thonk:

secondary much?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

facepalm

HA

A wonderful post that benefits well from megathread seperation.

Also that mini 1919 proves yet again that the higher the rank, the less serious the guns get

We need as many РУССКИЙ guns as possible.

Everything is for highranks c’mon man LOW ranks EXIST as well.

I agree that the the vks should be added but let me also suggest the wa2000

Completely untrue. There are only 4 guns at and above rank 100. All the others are either mid or low ranks, and 7 are unlocked immediately. From rank 1 to 20, every single rankup is unlocking a new weapon. That sounds exciting! However, I don’t ever get anything for ranking up anymore.

But they get a new gun every 5 ranks.