Gun suggestions megathread

Yes I am aware that there is already a mosin-nagant in the game. However I think it would be nice to have the kar be unlocked at about rank 60 or something. So that players dont have to grind this game like mad. It would be like the mosin but nerfed a bit.

kar98k stronk.

@Corgi_Operator is gonna put this in the megathread but yes I want this bad…

No, for a number of reasons:

1. We already have a mosin, adding a kar98k would be redundant.

2. It doesn’t fit the setting, and I’ve never been for WW2 weapons outside of the novelty of the Obrez.

3. It blurs the line between PF and the eventual COR5 remake, and renders it useless.

told ya guys…

We don’t even know what COR5 will look like yet. It hasn’t even been worked on in any regard.

I mean, that would basically be something rocket propelled. Like a Gyrojet, the pistol, rifle and carbine. Because rocket propulsion uses much slower acceleration compare to a firearm using smokeless powder, or black powder.

YOU WHOT?

NO U

Boi why u do dat…

It’s going to use PFs framework and its set in WWII.
PF doesn’t have many original ideas, they took BF4s team deathmatch, sprinkled it with COD, uses CS:GOs skin and case system, it takes many mechanics from battlefield, and there was even a planned rush gamemodes that popped up in a test place and never was changed again.
I can’t imagine COR5 being more than just WWII PF, if its a remake as stated, its just going to be cod world at war but with battlefield ideas now.

so both Machinengewehrs have a RPM of 1200+ and are accurate and only problem is the recoil which is why I request there to be and the MG42 should have a slightly more damage and slightly worse recoil than the MG3 because the MG42 use a 7.92x57mm Mauser and MG3 has 7.62x51mm NATO and MG3 should be unlocked at RANK 36 OR 40 and MG42 should be unlocked at RANK 48 or 50

Continuing the discussion from Gun suggestions megathread:
both Machinengewehrs have a RPM of 1200+ and are accurate and only problem is the recoil which is why I request there to be Deployable bipods and the MG42 should have a slightly more damage and slightly worse recoil than the MG3 because the MG42 use a 7.92x57mm Mauser and MG3 has 7.62x51mm NATO and MG3 should be unlocked at RANK 36 OR 40 and MG42 should be unlocked at RANK 48 or 50, damage of MG3 should be 32 > 29 and MG42 should be 35 > 32

SkillFG 50 Sniper Rifle

Damage: 110 ->109.99 (or 95 ->110, because physics)
Magazine: 25 round drum mag (don’t ask how you put a drum mag on a sniper rifle
Recoil: Hecate^70
Focus: 1/2 Second
Reload Speed: 10.5 seconds
Multipliers: 0.8x torso, 10983129031x head

Quirks: No scopes or lasers/BT

No weapon in PF scales up in damage as you use it, and no other gun has a “negative” (<1) torso multiplier. Idk what I’m doing anymore, please add this for April Fools or something idk

Valmet 412

Most op guns that will never be added

GAU8-6B
A minigun
RoF: 3900 R/M
Round: 30x173mm (2.5 times bigger than 50 bmg holy shit

——

Hecat- oh wait… shit

Umm u know this mounts onto a airplane…

Oh wait I forgot, Physics don’t apply to roblox when you can fire a .50 BMG standing up.

Lovely Idea, We could use World War guns… DP-28 wouldn’t be bad though…I mean, Closeer freind of the Lewis…

Screw that, Tommy Gun, for the fucking win!!!

LMG MOUNTED AND LOADED

body seems unclear, is this a complete sentence?

Cluster charge deployed

PistonsofDoom kicked for team kill