Gun suggestions megathread

What’s the point of giving the illusion of a large amount of ammo? It’s not like you can fire one barrel at a time. Why not just give it 1/6th of the total ammo and only 1 shot in the gun at any time?

You CAN’T fire one barrel at a time. It’s a gimmick of volley guns.

Also, give it only one shot at a time and it may as well be a normal single barrel musket.

It’s a nock volley gun. It’s supposed to only fire once per reload. It’s like how any shotgun actually fires 10 pellets at once, but it counts as one shot.

I meant one BULLET at a time. Silly moi.

That said, I guess it could count as one shot with 6 pellets (even though it has 6 barrels).

Kolibri

PSG-1 should really be added.

I’m addicted to that thing in Apocalypse Rising 2.

Should I make a large detailed suggestion to add the PSG-1 here (it’s a megathread, duh) or as an actual thread (So it gets more attention and it will be actually detailed, big enough to stand out of this megathread)

What I’m thinking is

A faster firing/stronger SVDS with only 5+1 boolits per mag.

10 round mags exist for PSG, which are also used in Apoc 2, there’s even 20-round mag and 50-round drum

If it uses 10-round mags, it’d just be an SVDS clone with minor differences.

5 round mags not only balance any features that would make it stronger, but would also make it a little more unique.

SVDS had a 5 round mag.

It was buffed afterwards to 10.

PSG-1

German semi-automatic sniper.

Psg1

Stats:

Catagory: DMR

• Damage: 78-54
  • Fire Rate: 250
  • Magazine size: 10 + 1
  • Ammo capacity: 50
  • Bullet type: 7.62x51mm NATO
  • Reload time: 2.9 Seconds.
  • Empty reload time: 3.9 Seconds.
  • Headshot Multiplier: x1.7 (Short ranged damage: 132.6, Long ranged damage: 91.8)
  • Torso Multiplier: x1.2 (Short ranged damage: 93.6, Long ranged damage: 64.8)
  • Fire Modes: Semi
  • Muzzle Velocity: 2500 Studs/s
  • Penetration Depth: 2.0 Studs
  • Sounds: Loud with echo, Still fits when semi automatic is spammed.
  • Reload animations: Same as AG-3.

Recoil: L115A3’s recoil, but some extra camera horizontal camera recoil and slower recovering.

Attachments:

Optic:

• Coyote Sight
  • EOTech 552
  • C79
  • Reflex Sight
  • VCOG 6x Scope
  • Comp Aimpoint
  • Kobra Sight
  • ACOG Scope
  • PKA-S
  • M145
  • Z-Point
  • MARS
  • PK-A
  • EOTech XPS2

Barrel:

• ARS Suppressor
  • Compensator
  • Muzzle Brake
  • R2 Suppressor
  • Flash Hider
  • PBS-4 Suppressor
  • PBS-1 Suppressor
  • Suppressor

Underbarrel:

• Folding Grip
  • Angled Grip
  • Vertical Grip
  • Laser
  • Flashlight
  • Stubby Grip

Other:

• Ballistics Tracker
  • Laser
  • Canted Iron Sight
  • Green Laser
  • Armor Piercing
  • Canted Delta Sight
  • Hollow Point

Conclusion:

The PSG-1 is a DMR that will deal massive damage at close range, It’s headshot multiplier will one hit at short ranges, but it will last for 85 studs, the damage will then start decreasing to it’s minimum at 140, No longer having the ability to one-hit headshot unless the enemy has been wounded before.

It’s 250 RPM Fire Rate, 10 round magazine and 50 rounds spare can be used agains’t enemies in CQC if the user does not miss their shots, because the reload will take a bit, Having only 50 rounds spare shows that the user should be careful with their ammo usage.

Due to it’s recoil, it is not advised to spam click it’s 250 RPM, Especially with it’s horizontal recoil, which will require a Compensator.

The PSG-1 has a scope on default, but can be unequipped with other optics.

It has been given a rank unlock of 99 because the Dragunov SVDS should stay one of the best DMR’s in damage, being the only one that can one hit headshot at any range.

Comparing the PSG-1 with other DMR’s:

MK11 vs PSG-1:

The very stable recoil, 20 round magazine and high fire rate will likely outperform the PSG-1, But a good PSG-1 user can beat MK11’s with barely any problems.

SKS vs PSG-1:

The PSG-1 should have no problems fighting agains’t someone with a SKS, However, a good SKS user may win agains’t the PSG-1.

Dragunov SVU vs PSG-1:

The Dragunov SVU behaves very similar to the PSG-1, The stats are close to eachother, The PSG-1 fires faster and deals more damage, but the Dragunov SVU has a longer 1-hit headshot range and has less recoil than the PSG-1.

VSS Vintorez vs PSG-1:

The VSS Vintorez should have no problem dealing with PSG-1 users when used in the right hands.
If you encounter Admiral_Ward, Don’t use the PSG-1 at all, You won’t win.

SCAR SSR vs PSG-1:

The SCAR SSR also behaves familiar to the PSG-1, Since the SCAR SSR is considered a weaker but faster Dragunov SVU, It should still be an interesting fight.

Dragunov SVDS vs PSG-1:

At long range, a good SVDS user would win agains’t a PSG-1, At shorter range, It will be an interesting fight.

Beowulf TCR vs PSG-1:

Due to TCR’s large recoil and Very fast RPM, A PSG-1 will not win in CQC, A longer ranged fight will be interesting.

Voting

Give 2 votes, 1 to if should be added to the game, the other if it’s balanced.

• The PSG-1 should be added to the game.
  • The PSG-1 should not be added to the game.
  • The PSG-1’s stats is balanced.
  • The PSG-1’s stats is unbalanced.

0 voters

Now, let the discussion start!

Give the SVT-40 while we’re at it

Drinking game, take a shot every time I spam something about the SVT-40

I prefer it being a 5-round SVDS with more sniper-friendly traits. It not having an infinite 1-hit headshot range, especially for its reputation for being a super-accurate semi-auto rifle just seems… off.

also I’d love to see a lower ranked counterpart to the SVDS; rank 105 is insane for being the only weapon of its type.

I don’t really want to see a 250 RPM Fire Rate DMR that always one hit headshots, The only point of using the SVDS is it’s magazine size then.

1. I was thinking more 60-70 RPM.

2. I guess the PSG could also have weaker overall damage, but with a higher head multiplier for them headshots.

AN-94 variants

PPN-94 (9mm SMG version that uses 30-round stick mags of the Vityaz. Deals 34-19 damage over 40 max - 100 min. Quicker reload, lower recoil, and faster ADS speed than the AN-94. Same 1800 burst 600 auto fire rate as its parent gun.)

SVN-94 (7.62x54mmR DMR version. Deals 43-32 damage over 30 max - 180 min. Uses a 10+1 round magazine with 40 in reserve. Features a 1.6x head and 1.17x torso multiplier. Features a 3,000 stud/s velocity. Burst cap is at 65 bursts per minute. Features similar mobility to the SVU, with the ADS speed of your average sniper rifle. Can switch to automatic, but features very heavy recoil. Behaves a lot like a hybrid sniper/battle rifle.)

RPN-94 (Utilizes an auto-burst mechanic, using a 45+1 round magazine. Fires at 400 bursts per minute. Deals 30-23 damage over 100 max - 180 min.)

yes

M1918 BAR

American WW1 LMG.

Stats:

Catagory: LMG

• Damage: 40-34
  • Fire Rate: 500
  • Magazine size: 20
  • Ammo capacity: 160
  • Bullet type: .30-06 Springfield
  • Reload time: 3 Seconds.
  • Empty reload time: 4.2 Seconds.
  • Headshot Multiplier: x1.4 (Short ranged damage: 56, Long ranged damage: 47.6)
  • Torso Multiplier: x1.1 (Short ranged damage: 44, Long ranged damage: 37.4)
  • Fire Modes: Semi | Auto
  • Muzzle Velocity: 2800 Studs/s
  • Penetration Depth: 2.5 Studs
  • Sounds: Deep pitched, With echo, matches it’s low fire rate.
  • Reload animations: Similar to the SCAR-HAMR, but without that extra push, On empty reload, slides bolt.

Recoil: Quite high, Somewhere near M60’s recoil, but not that much.

Attachments:

Optic:

• Coyote Sight
  • EOTech 552
  • C79
  • Reflex Sight
  • VCOG 6x Scope
  • Comp Aimpoint
  • Kobra Sight
  • ACOG Scope
  • PKA-S
  • M145
  • Z-Point
  • MARS
  • PK-A
  • EOTech XPS2

Barrel:

• ARS Suppressor
  • Compensator
  • Muzzle Brake
  • R2 Suppressor
  • Flash Hider
  • PBS-4 Suppressor
  • PBS-1 Suppressor
  • Suppressor

Underbarrel:

• Folding Grip
  • Angled Grip
  • Vertical Grip
  • Laser
  • Flashlight
  • Stubby Grip

Other:

• Ballistics Tracker
  • Laser
  • Green Laser
  • Armor Piercing
  • Flashlight

Conclusion:

The M1918 BAR will beat the L86 LSW in having the lowest magazine capacity of the LMG catagory, But having only a 20 round magazine won’t ruin this weapon, It has very high damage, and low fire rate, allowing for stabilized full automatic firing agains’t it’s quite high recoil.

It has been ranked high because this is more of a “high skill - high reward” gun, even though the recoil can be mastered, The magazine count should always be watched, but don’t worry, You have 160 spare ammo.

Comparing the M1918 BAR with other LMG’s:

Colt LMG vs M1918 BAR:

The Colt LMG will be outperformed by the M1918 BAR in long range, but the other way around in CQC.

M60 vs M1918 BAR:

Good luck trying M1918 BAR users, M60 has almost the same damage, but higher fire rate and a 100 round belt mag to spam with.

AUG HBAR vs M1918 BAR:

A good AUG HBAR user can outperform the M1918 BAR in both close and far ranges.

MG36 vs M1918 BAR:

MG36 spraying can win agains’t the M1918 BAR, but in long range, it might be a problem.

RPK-12 vs M1918 BAR:

Might not win agains’t the M1918 BAR at both ranges.

L86 LSW vs M1918 BAR:

The L86 LSW will outperform the M1918 BAR, but if L86 LSW’s magazine is out, The M1918 BAR can shine… but then… You come across Chroniton and well uum… Yeah…, Go grab FAL.

RPK vs M1918 BAR:

Someone that tames the RPK’s recoil will give M1918 BAR users no chance.

SCAR HAMR vs M1918 BAR:

M1918 BAR users will have a hard time beating the HAMR at long range, it might be doable up close.

RPK74 vs M1918 BAR:

M1918 BAR will… … … well… die… How do you plan on beating the RPK-74 with a low fire rate, 20 round mag, quite high recoil LMG.

MG3KWS vs M1918 BAR:

Long range: Easy
Short range: HAVE FUN TRYING!

Voting

Give 2 votes, 1 to if should be added to the game, the other if it’s balanced.

• The M1918 BAR should be added to the game.
  • The M1918 BAR should not be added to the game.
  • The M1918 BAR’s stats is balanced.
  • The M1918 BAR’s stats is unbalanced.

0 voters

Now, let the discussion start!

What’s with the super heightened damage figures within the head and torso multipliers? 40 times a 1.4x multiplier won’t be a 1-hit kill.

As for the performance, the AG-3 is very similar in terms of stats, but does better damage and has better mobility, not to mention a +1 capability (real BAR isn’t closed bolt). The only advantages I see between the AG-3 and M1918 is the higher reserve ammo count and higher velocity.

The M1918 BAR is a LMG, it’s not going to one hit kill in the head.

x1.4 Head multiplier is for most guns the default multiplier.
And x1.1 Torso multiplier appears commonly on LMG’s.

the +1 thing was a mistake on my part, I’m not a big gun genius.

The M1918 BAR has some advantages over the AG-3 though, but I gotta admit, I didn’t think of the AG-3 while designing it’s stats:

• Has a 2,800 Muzzle Velocity VS AG-3’s 2,500 Muzzle Velocity. (Mentioned by you)
  • Has a 2,5 studs Penetration Depth VS AG-3’s 2 studs Penetration Depth.
  • Has a 160 Spare Ammo count VS AG-3’s 120 Spare Ammo count. (Mentioned by you)
  • Has a Torso Multiplier, which AG-3 doesn’t have.
  • Should have (little) more stable recoil.