Guilty Pleasures Thread

I tried to upload it but apparently it takes hours to upload a 11 minute video.

I fell in love with soba cup noodles. They taste SO GOOD

I like to sometimes get an M4 or M16 or something and an M9, then act as if I’m simply typical infantry.

So basically roleplay.

In PF.

Preach!!! That’s me in a nutshell.

ɪs ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴀɴs ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴛ?

Yes

I like it. I keep it in my combat playlists and still listen to it.

Speaking of combat music…

Revive.

As of late when I get really tired I read rwby fanfiction. I don’t know why but it’s only when I am tired. And it’s only rwby fanfiction. I don’t even watch the show anymore.

Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee. It’s a game meant for smaller kiddos, but I still play and enjoy it. Even among other games like BLOPS 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2. Then again, Let’s Go Eevee is full of spicy meme potential that people are yet to get a full grasp on.

And let’s not forget the full on “that’s how Mafia works” friendship system. Sure, it was a thing since 2013 in X&Y &Knuckles , but as is discussed in part on the Memes thread, a Dragonite can tank ice moves if you’re buddy-buddy with it enough. If you’re buddy-buddy enough with any Pokémon, they even have finally learned how to stop, drop, and roll with sheer determination!

jeez I sound like I’m being paid by Reggie

Dragonite can tank ice moves

CALL THE ARMY THIS NEEDS TO STOP

Context is important. If you’re really bad at being friends with Pokémon, or if you’re Paul, then the system won’t work in your favor. After all, that’s how Mafia works.

I’ve been eating a lot of this traditional dessert lately

Ang%20Ku%20Kueh

it’s called “ang ku kueh”