Game Chain Thread

Hi niat innovative game, I’m Super Hot VR (is that a thing, I forgot)

Hi Super Hot VR, I’m Payday 2 VR

Hi Payday 2 VR, I’m Onward

Hi onward, i am an unedible stew of oculus rift VR kits

Hi oculus rift VR kits, I’m AUGMENTED REALITY

Hi augmented reality, I’m actually going outside and experiencing the world around me.

Hi person who is outside, i am…

…someone who forced you to scroll down

I’m someone who forced you to scroll up.

Hello someone who forced me to scroll down.

Hi stupid space waster, I’m space

Hi space, i am a wormhole

Hi wormhole, i am a black hole

Hi black hole, i am a space-time misshap that replaces every existing particle with a vacuum due to the higgs field malfunctioning.

Hi space-time misshap that replaces every existing particle with a vacuum due to the higgs field malfunctioning, I’m wondering if it is possible to do this is the Large Hadron Collider in order to end the universe

Wait… Time out real quick.
How the fuck does this shit get over 1.2k+ messages?

Ask the person who made this XD

Hi trainz im Anti-UMP

Hi “I’m wondering if it is possible to do this is the Large Hadron Collider in order to end the universe”, I’m google searches that says that it’s unlikely for that to happen.

Hey google wierd af answer,I’m asking Siri what is 0 divided by 0 (try it out,it’s pretty wierd as well)

Hi Siri trying to solve 0 ÷ 0, I’m the answer, which I can hopefully remember it which goes like this…

Imagine you have 0 cookies and you have 0 friends, now divide the cookie with your friends. See? You have no cookie, no friends and so you feel sad

Hi Siri trying to solve 0 ÷ 0, I’m the answer, which I can hopefully remember it which goes like this…
Imagine you have 0 cookies and you have 0 friends, now divide the cookie with your friends. See? You have no cookie, no friends and so you feel sad, I’m Cortana (windows siri rip off )