Evolution: The Remake | Part 4: The World

inhales some fresh Hoozer

Ah!

Thank god I found a dank store that imports this Things

goodbye week’s 20 dollar bill

Danielle (Basically female me): Oh there you are, you Hoozer snorting prick!

Me: Not now Danielle, im having a hard time. We ran out of Hoozer ingredients on part 3

Danielle: But this is part 4. You know you need the other mix for this

Me: Yes, but now I’m remaking the recipe from scratch so I gotta make a stop here. This may be the last Hoozer snort from Poodros, the Hoozer man.

Danielle: Alright, I’ll see what I can do. Feel free to feel like you’re at home.

Sup mortals

So, yeah. This may possibly be the end of my typical Hoozer mix use in post writing. Gotta start making up a whole new recipe

Links to Part 1,Part 2 and Part 3 are there

Link to the original “Evolution” thread

So, let’s get to it

Alright, mortal beings

I put my all into this one, so maybe It’s time for someone you know to come back

(DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE*) Hello, My Child.

Master. I fear the time has come

(DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE*)Yes, my child, I am aware.

I beg for your pardon, Master

(DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE*) No, it is I who must beg for thine pardon. Hiding the truth about the other mix from thee was a great mistake

But, how will I se it without succumbing to it’s darkness, Master?

(DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE*) Only you can discover that answer. Now, this last mix that thou have consumed through your nasal organ was infused with 20% percent of my power

20% of your power? Wait a second… Master, could it be that your true identity is…

(DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE*) Indeed, My Child. Thine belief is, in fact, correct.

Then, you are… Shaggy?!

(Shaggy) Zoinks, Man. You should have figured out.

Ok, no. No way, 20% of Shaggys power would blow me up, I know you’re not shaggy

(DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE*) And yet again,the intellect that the Substance has provided you with has proven to yet be almost irrelevant , My Child.You have done well. I shall help you for this one last occassion.

PART 4: THE WORLD

insert Jojo reference here

Alright, so…

The World

What is the World in Phantom Forces

Just you, your gun, your teammates and enemies, some random objective and a bunch of bricks that have been intentionally placed in an stethically pleasing way

Those are the basic blocks that compose Phantom Forces

But, in my opinion, those organized blocks are yet not enough to make up for some good kinestetics

*note: they are not bad, but they could be better

People: WHAT ARE KINESTETICS?! U HIGH DUDE!!1!

Ok, time to go dictionary mode

Kinestetics

How actions in a videogame feel (like walking or jumping)

Alright, dictionary mode off

So, basically.

The actions in this game feel kind of… lame

Yes, I shoot, but, it doesn’t feel like it. It just feel like using a new made airsoft gun but with some dank sounds.

Hitting someone with a shot just feels like hitting a sandbag

Running just feels like sliding on the ground from one point to another, while you just shake your arms randomly.

Climbing is just floating against a Ladder.

Getting shot at and hit just feels like listening to a recording rather tan feeling it. (Well, can’t judge this one, it almost nails it. ALMOST)

That could possibly be changed

Maybe add some bit of vertical shaking and breather when you’re sprinting.

Same for jumping

Maybe add some more screen shaking when being hit by someone else’s bullets

I could keep on talking about ways to make the actions feel more realistic but it wouldn’t leave me any space to talk about how the world feels

The World just feels like a damn empty room.

No wind. No bird chirps or gun echo. No gun bouncing, no metal clinging, no echo on the tunnels.

Yes, I know roblox may not be able to handle dynamic sounds but I mean, atleast try to.

This would lead to an interesting experience for the player

Now, that’s about stuff like sound design

Now, around other stuff

Let’s talk about meteorology

What if, during a normal deathmatch in Highway Lot, a rainstorm suddenly began?

REVIVAL AND DIRECT COPYING OF OLD POST Warning

Alright, you’ve been warned

Yep. I’m suggesting actual climatic changes for each map

Here’s my complete suggestion

Basically, what if randomly it rained or snowed in different maps?

We could actually see a change since these 3 would work in different ways

RAIN

Rain would make your footsteps louder, since you are stepping over random puddles on the ground.

It would also change the way you move since some floors would turn slippery and you would slide a stud or 2 after stopping your sprint.

During the rainstorm, your visibility would be reduced, since raindrops fall in your googles and the mist that appears during that rainstorm would reduce your range of sight.

Also during the rainstorm, there would be a chance for a lightning storm to show up, in which case you may have a little prob of getting electrocuted to death.

Also, any lightning strike has the probability of causing a blackout over the whole map for the rest of the match(Pray for a normal sunny day metro match, my fellow human individual)

And, if it wasn’t enough (Suff3r M0r3), raindrops would reduce the actual range of your gun by some few studs, due to the water drops hitting the bullet, making it heavier. (don’t ask me, ask Physics for it)

Your capacity to detect footsteps would also be slightly reduced since you are hearing the storm, and all those raindrops clutter your sound environment.

The good thing is, just like in PAYDAY 2, you would have a raincoat on you

SNOW

During a snowfall, you would actually have more silent footsteps, but you would leave a trail behind you (duh its snow bruh)

(This one comes from someone’s comment to the original post) After 20 footsteps, the trail starts disappearing

Also during a snowfall, there could be some snow accumulations that appear over time that could be used as cover. They would appear randomly.

Visibility is also reduced.

Also during a snowfall, there’s a prob of an actual blizzard to appear, so that you freeze to death. (Now, no ugandan knuckles can say "I NEVA FREEZ) (end my Missouri, that joke was cancerous)

The good thing is that you would have a dancc winter jacket

Also, I did this suggestion based on a previous experiment I performed on some maps I had a couple years ago, and it didn’t give too much lag. Anyways it wasn’t very advanced, but still my experiment gave good results

SAND

This condition would only be limited for desert maps

Visibility would basically allow for only close quarters combat, since…

Nah, why to explain, you already know.

All the other conditions, excepting the blizzard thingy, from the snow would also apply on the Sandstorms.

During a sandstorm, there’s the prob of any mobile prop (such as cars and boxes that are outside of buildings) to hit you, damaging you, so be careful(They call me Satan)

Same as Snow, tested this on an experimental map

LIMITATIONS TO THOSE CLIMATE CHANGES

RAIN

If you are under a roof, no floor should be slippery and also, no raindrops would fall on your googles, so that your movement and visibility aren’t that affected.

If you are on a closed space like a room or a building interior, your visibility and movement wouldn’t be affected at all, and also your sound environment would be almost clear, since the only thing you would listen to is the storm outside. But bear in mind, this doesn’t apply only to you.

Only way for the floor to be slippery on a closed, roofed space would be if someone came in and walked over. Good thing that would not form any puddles. Still, floor would dry out after a couple of minutes

SNOW

Same as the rain. This time, the floor would be okky-dokky since snow would remain on the entrances.

Glasses of any building would tarnish due to the cold.

(Hope you are not planning to camp in the crane cabin of Crane Site during a snowfall)

Also, you would be protected from blizzard’s freezing cold since you are inside

SAND

Same as snow

Glasses don’t tarnish, they straight up break due to all the graze from the sand.

BOTH SNOW AND SAND ACCUMULATIONS CAN BE EASILY REMOVED WITH ANY KIND OF HIT THEY RECEIVE, FROM BULLETS TO KNIFE SLASHES

NOTE: ALL CLIMATE CHANGES REDUCE YOUR GUN’S RANGE A LITTLE BIT, SINCE AIR’S DENSITY IS HIGHER (don’t ask me, ask physics)

Alright, Repost 1 out 2 made

Now, let’s talk about adding more events to the maps

Second warning, same as previous

For now, we only have a moving prop and breakable glasses

Well, that’s… nice I guess

But what if we actually had more physics

For example, Glass Doors that would break and drop anything metallic they had on them

Or shaking ceiling lights like in the movies. Shaking lights that could actually fall

Breakable floor/wall tiles, so that map destruction is a little bit more evident

Actual debris from walls that have been hit several times by explosives

This one comes from Lito’s vid from a couple years ago

Bouncing sounds, like in CSGO.

Moving props like the basketballs on Warehouse, but bigger, like Vending Machines that drop sodas or moving trains in certain maps

More mobile ragdolls, so that we can see bodies flying after an explosion.

Hollywood Style

Interactive Props, like machine controls or open/close doors

WORKING ELEVATORS, SO THAT WE CAN GET THOSE BOYS IN CRANE SITE’S BUILDINGS EASIER AND FASTER

Moving props, like billboards with animations or screens with various channels

That stuff contributes to the construction of the world and how it’s kinestetics feel.

That’s why BF4 was so cool in it’s time and that’s why BF1 it’s pure uncut Hoozer for any War-based FPS

That’s also why Ghost Recon Wildlands is so Fun, because you actually feel the world and have a big freedom of approach to any fight

That’s why Ubisoft Games are so cool when they are REAL open world, not like you Watch Dogs 1, piss off

Basically, How you make your world feel determines success

(Sorry for using this example but we gotta admit that Jailbreak did somehow well with this)(This is why Prison Life died)

(Same with any kind of Life Sim in Roblox)

(Same with any well made Roleplay game)

Alright. Seems we have some time for “Bonus Repost!!” consider yourself lucky (emulates pewdiepie voice)

WARNED BOI

Now, let’s talk about the World as a place where events happen

A long time ago, the Lore thingy was over and that stuff

Well, all cool with your Enigma Code and Illuminati shit but…

Why is that there?

I mean, literally I don’t see no reason for the lore to be there aside from justifying the “Ruins” map presence in the game

Now, instead of just keeping the lore there, we could actually make a campaign from it. A decent campaign.

If only 4 or 5 people wrote this whole thingy, then I have no doubt that they will be able to write a decent story for a possible PF campaign

Man, if even Payday 2’s lore actually develops into a campaign hidden between the lines between every heist.

We could make a really cool campaign, like a WW3 story like in CoD:MW Series or Battlefield 4 (god forgive me), or a James Bond kind of thing.

Basically, if we made an actual campaign mode that influenced some maps in the Multiplayer mode (or some maps from multiplayer appeared in campaign mode aswell), we could actually get PF to be really cool and to even make another big step on the FPS History of Roblox.

Right now, every Single Player FPS with a campaign it’s literally a pile of shit.

Alright, end of reposts

So, that’s it for this suggestion post aswell

Evolution Remake will continue, as well as my fanfic.

So, with nothing else to say, maybe this is the end of Poodros, The Hoozer man. But dont worry, i will keep snorting stuff to keep on making posts, so don’t be sad

There’s this alternate substance that (DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE)mentioned

So…

Until Next Time!

Hoozer Mix effects disappear

(DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE) Alright my child. Go! Find the answer!

Yes, Master

— DEEP, CELESTIAL VOICE SLOWLY VANISHES WHILE CALMLY AND SLOWLY CLOSING HIS EYES—

Danielle: So, you found it?

Yes. Get me this ingredients as fast as you can, hurry!

I want a command where you can “ZA WARUDO” and stop time for 9-10 seconds

Za warudo.
Toki wo tomare!

ooooo yesss

I don’t think a single drop of water would change the course of a supersonic projectile too much, so I don’t think it’s necessary

if Roblox worked on the Frostbite engine, I don’t see why not. but it doesn’t, so prepare for lag

ok I want this

world2