Equipments

I’m here to tell to the Stylis Studios to work in the equipments. (Just telling some of them, that they could add) Some of them could be:
Medkit; It would recover 50 HP (DEV’s choice).

Kevlar; Lets use as an example the AK-47: It has 42 damage in the torso (max damage). With the kevlar (Only applies to the torso) it would be 39 damage, so, it will reduce the damage on the torso.

Helmet; Lets use as an example the AK-47 (again). It gives 55 damage with headshots (I dont really know how much damage it does with headshots, so lets suppose), and it will be reduced to 50, and it only applies to the head

C4; You can plant it on any place you want. You will only have 5 per round (DEV’s choice, again…). You would have a detonator. You can press it whenever you want, and the C4 will explode.

REMEMBER: ONLY ONE EQUIPMENT CAN BE CHOOSE PER GAME

how fascinating…

Nice…but this is a duplicate.
@himtim, let the purge…begins!

We shall light the torches and rise our pitchforks…

to celebrate a lovely addition to an already existing topic

But yeah, we desperately need equipments…

I disagree with the Kevlar and helmet, but this topic is probably getting purged so it doesn’t matter what I say…

MERICA WILL PURGE YOU

JUST LIKE THE COMMIES

AND THEIR OIL

Yeah i think it is, could you fin the original?

that was…BEAUTIFUL!!! GO MERICA

I just gived some ideas, if they add equipments…

Yes, I know that, but I’m just giving my opinions. This game should not have players with extra health. Imagine a player with armor, camping on a crane while firing his/her/its BFG 50. It’s gonna be a big disaster.

Not BFG, imagine armors with M60.

Oh, and welcome to the forum :]

Equipment:
Hatchet
C4
Stuffed Corgi you can throw
Anime pillow.

We can all imagine Leeto fighting with the devs over the FN FAL, and him beating them all with an anime-covered pillow.

C4 would be op as hell for king of the hill, just why would you thing of this

Its only 3 per game…

cough cough
*cough cough cough
BOI U WOT M8??
REMEMBER WHO MADE THE MOSIN
THE OBREZ
THE AK FAMILY
THE RPKS
AND EVEN THE REX

THE RED ARMY IS THE STRONGEST

COMMIE SCUM.