Childhood stories?

Yeah, just share some if your interesting childhood stories, here are some of mine:
When I was a kid, there was a electric blackout for a week in Hanoi, so my family was using candles and flash lights to see stuffs at night, I put a candle on top of my TV, and went outside to eat dinner, then I went back, and Bam, TV got burned…
Another time, I was playing with my cousin, and I saw my grandma’s mattress, I ironed the thing till it burned
After all of that, its kinda strange that my parents dont think Im a pyromaniac…
What 'bout you, share yours!

AS A HUMAN WHO INCREASES IN SIZE OVER MY OPERATING LIFE I CAN RELATE. I HAVE MANY HUMOROUS STORIES FROM BEING BUILT IN A FACTORY MY PRE-ADOLESCENT YEARS.

This is… rather disturbing…

when i was a kid i ripped my pinky fingernail off
oh yeah i was around 3 when i did it

I feel you man. It hurts really bad.

i did it for fun
i thought fingernails were things that were loose in your finger and i thought if i removed it i would be able to putit back on

Wtf why?

*read my edited post

Oh gawd!

i know
its wierd because my pinky fingernail never quite healed so its like a nail thats stuck at half way growing

FeelsBadMan

YesItDoesMan

Do you ever peel off the white part of your fingernail? Because that’s what I usually do…

No, I only use a fingernail cutter

GBOT boi!

fine ;-;

WARNING

This one is a little mature

When I was somewhat younger and not as well aware of my ablility to swoon girls, I…

Accidentally seduced my little sister’s friend.

So this got to the point where some of her friends came over, we went downstairs and played a random game of darts.

Oh god, here comes the more mature part.

So, I won the dart game, and we went behind her couch in a large space. We put blankets on top of each other and called it the “Blanket Club”, I think. So…she and I went under the same blanket (Its not what you think it is, ok?) and she got on top of me (Trust me, it isnt “that”). Eventually after that, she began to kiss me, and after about 2 seconds of kissing me, I couldn’t take it anymore and I said Stop stop stop, forget this, I don’t like this and went home thinking “What the fuck did I just do?”

Somehow, her mom found out and told my dad. I expected to get yelled at, but I didn’t. Since that day, I’ve always tried to forget it and each time my sister hung out with her while she was over, I tried avoiding an event like that to happen again. Because technically, her doing that would’ve made me a sex offender (Cuz she is much younger than me).

What if it was your crush?

Would you like it?

Huh?

Errrrrr…

TP_ONE has left the Forum (Disconnect by user)

What’s wrong with getting kissed by a girl?