Avoid this topic unless you are an admin. Shits gone down

Here’s my message to you, no matter who you are.

You may feel worthless. I mean, who doesn’t at some point? It’s human nature. But if it feels like nobody cares, it’s impossible that out of the 7 billion + people in this world that not a single person cares.

There are people who care. You just have to find them. Don’t let the fear of having nobody scare you. It is okay to feel that way, but it’s completely natural.

You just have to find the support needed from others. All you have to do is ask.

I’m sure people like myself will take the opportunity to help faster than a child would take a handful of candy from a basket on Halloween.

The willingness to forgive is high with most people you will meet. If you’ve made mistakes in the past, with enough work, the tears in trust can be sewed. The fabrics that have been separated representing trust can be weaved back together

I highly encourage others spread their own messages as a reply to this post, to make sure that the people who need our help are assured that we are there for them

joeolivia7, out.

If you need to contact me about anything, I’m most active on this discord account:
BrassKnuckles4#1248

I have no shame

The difference is, for this, it isn’t a place where people can talk about their lives, but rather, seek proper emotional support

Can you please revoke that message?

we offer support on the feels thread also

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The Feels Megathread
The Feels Megathread

So basically
Take someone else’s opportunity to do something good.

What a fucking Chad. People said you were rude by nature. Didn’t expect it to go this far.

And thanks for derailing the subject. I just wanted to do good. But I get this bullshit instead.

You may be thinking I’m taking this way too seriously. Well, I’m actually pretty pissed. I know this is the internet, but I just wanted to be able to make someone’s day. What do I get in return? Mine ruined. And it literally just started.

A feature discourse should have is a blacklist feature to prevent people from posting on your posts when you know they post unwanted shit. Had this existed and had I known you would do this would I have blacklisted you right away.

I am eager to wait for the bullshit that comes out of your mouth, or if you are actually not senseless, the good that comes out of your mouth.

Good day sir!

Alright, I don’t know who or what offended you so terribly, but you need to stop. Nobody is preventing you from making a place where people can seek emotional support, it’s just that the majority of people here see the feels megathread as such a place. Really, you’re in the wrong here, and you need to see that. A right to free speech isn’t limited to saying whatever you want, it’s also listening to things that you don’t agree with.

What did you think would come out of this? You thought that you could somehow shame Hellcat into apologizing and revoking his post? Not only that, but you’ve also brought up blacklisting, and that’s hypocritical beyond imagination. Earlier you complained about moderators shutting down your borderline spam posts that lacked elaboration and content, and now you want to prevent other people from posting “unwanted shit?”

That’s not to say Hellcat is entirely in the clear either, as I do agree that his shameless self promotion was a bit over the top.

Really, instead of blaming everyone else, maybe you should look at yourself first and see if you have anything wrong. Hellcat didn’t ruin your day, you did. You chose to take offense to his post, not him.

Please, stop making a fool of yourself and please think something through before acting impulsively. You’re not doing yourself any favors by screaming at someone whenever they piss you off, instead you come off as someone who’s easily triggered and has more salt in them than the Dead Sea.

That being said, have a nice day.

CAN YOU LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?

Takes a deep breath in

IN WHAT WAY DID I OFFEND SOMEONE SO BADLY THAT ALL I RECIEVE IS BULLSHIT? CAN YOU HONESTLY COME TO YOUR SENSES AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I’VE DONE TO WARRANT THIS BULLSHIT?

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS MAKE SOMEONES DAY AND MAKE UP FOR MY TWO WEEK BAN. BUT I RECIEVE THIS INSTEAD. HOW AM I IN THE WRONG? IVE BEEN WARNED FOR “DERAILING” TOPICS YET OTHERS CAN BE SO VILE TOWARDS ME AND RECIEVE NOT EVEN A MESSAGE IN REGARDS TO HOW THAT SHIT ISNT TOLERABLE.

IM NOT THE ONE WHO TRIES TO DERAIL ANYMORE. ALL YOU GUYS HAVE DONE IS TRIED TO REMOVE ME FROM THIS COMMUNITY. IF YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG FUCKING ISSUE,

SAY IT TO MY FACE

THIS STRESS HAS BEEN ON MY SHOULDER FOR THE PAST MONTH. ALL I WANT IS FOR AT LEAST SOMEONE TO SEE IM NOT JUST SOME SALTY KID! JESUS FUCK! YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAZY
sighs in frustration

also, bot, that is clearly multiple sentences.

you didn’t offend anybody as far as i can see, but we already have a place for such, A.K.A the feels thread. at a point somebody put down that they were considering suiside, and we responded by being as uplifting as we could be

and the bot dosen’t count all caps as a sentence

I wasn’t aware

Taking a look at a lot of your replies here would be a start.

RedComm is a smart guy. You’d do well to actually heed what he said.

I’ll probably take a better look at this later. I have classes right now so I don’t have time to deal with shit.

Wow, this chat got derailed fairly quickly.

You’ve got no idea, mate.

I don’t have an issue with you. You just have an issue with how I’m trying to tell you you’re wrong, and that your views are incorrect, and that nobody here wants you gone, and that all everyone wants is for you to calm down and stop fucking up. A ban isn’t a massive deal, you don’t need to make a public service announcement telling people that there are people who care so you feel better about yourself. Just be polite, learn from your mistakes, and put out some good posts. Nobody hates you, you’re just perceiving it as that way. However, I can’t see you as anything but a salty kid because that’s all you’ve shown me, with only a few exceptions. Every time you seem to be getting better you just go into another tangent about how all of us are trying to remove you from this community. Prove me wrong. Change my mind.

Man causes internet meltdowns with 1 simple trick
Keyboard warriors hate him!
Click here to find out more.

Actually populations close to 8 billion not 7 billion anymore

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
now that’s a lotta people

what is this