Attachment suggestion:Straight-pull bolt

phantomforcesrelated
suggestions
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa42af8a068> #<Tag:0x00007fa42af89ed8>

Tired of having to scope out after every shot?,Want faster follow up times with your shots?
Then the Straight-pill bolt is for you
DescriptionChanges the bolt type to a straight-pull bolt allowing for follow-up shots without scoping out , however this comes at the price of longer empty reload times, increased visual
(For the Intervention and R700 only)
Kills required: 2500 kills
Rate:

0 voters

That’s not how a straight-pull bolt action works. Straight-pulls have to be purpose-built to be that way, and are mechanically different than regular bolts. It’s not something as simple as just changing the bolt handle.

I know I got from BF4 and realism does not matter anyways.(]If you beg to differ go look at the zero cutter or SFG 50)

[/spoiler]

I’d rather just have rifles designed specifically for straight-pull bolts like the Mannlicher M95.

Sfg 50 is wholly possible. While I wouldn’t recommend cutting off the barrel to that small a proportion, it’s still possible.

What would most likely happen(but turned up to 11):

tenor

shouldn’t it be speeding up the RPM? because it’s a damn straight-pull

otherwise, no, I’d rather keep my RPM

Well how else is this going to be balanced?

Slowing down the RPM would literally negate the buff a straight pull bolt’s meant to give

MEANING IT WOULD GIVE NO EXTRA ADVANTAGE, OR EVEN A DISADVANTAGE

before you get all steamy I am capitalizing so you can actually read it instead of skimming over

Add this to the bfg and im sold

Fine ,have it your way I removed the RPM nerf.

• decreased overall accuracy
  • decreased sight accuracy
  • recoil increases (like it matters in a sniper)
  • walk speed is slower (iirc straight-pulls have a heavier mechanism)