Anyone tried out Apex Legends?

I’m sure a lot of people here don’t enjoy BR a lot, I honestly don’t. But this game has potential, and I had fun with it to be honest.

It does sadden me to know that Titanfall 3 isn’t being worked on. I played Apex Legends thinking it was going to be another mediocre BR, but the game does have some unique parts.

I do miss the TF movement a lot, but the sliding still makes it fast paced, even if it’s not at the same pace as their other games. The Overwatch-y legends add a nice mix to teamwork. I can see this game going somewhere if Respawn puts good work on it and EA doesn’t try to destroy it.

I heard about it. I saw that it hit 300K views in Twitch

I tried to install it, but its having issues and won’t let me.
Which sucks because I am a huge Titanfall fan.

It does kinda suck that there isn’t a Titanfall 3, but I don’t really mind in all honesty, I just hope Apex and Titanfall 2 say alive.

Kinda hoped they’d release a proper free to play Titanfall game with jump kits and titans, but I’m ok with what we have for now, Apex looks fun and I want to give it a shot.

If there’s anything I want from Apex, that is singles and duos. I’m not a fan of teambased games, I feel so pressured playing them, so I’d love to have singles.

BRs are overrated.

Nah man, that category has the FALs in it, the Henry, the AK12BR, etc.

God-like.

FR though, they probably help more than they hurt because while we DO have to deal with some cringy children, at least they aren’t playing call of duty or CS:GO or any game that’s competitive. So thanks battle royale games for getting little kids off of my favorite games.

BRs= Battle Royales

You played yourself

Oh shit I ignored the blurred part…

Fuck me

Later

Major L