A new aim sensitivity setting

suggestions
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff31a9381d0>

So when playing with a PKA-S after longer not using zoomed sights, I noticed that my aim is thrown off completly.
I tried to set up the settings in a way that the sensitivity wouldnt change when aiming, for consistency and muscle memory.
It works somewhat, but any sight with zoom has reduced sensitivity when scoped in.
I noticed that sniper scopes reduced that sensitivity to a third.

So my suggestion is to add a setting that allows to turn off that sensitivity change because some people just prefer it and good players in any fps game tend to suggest using such a setting and Godstatus also has his sensitivity set up in a similar way.

It could also be a slider that lets you change how much the multiplier changes sensitivity.

The end

your username is probably offensive coughballscoughcough

This isn’t an issue. The point of higher powered optics is to have better accuracy at range, otherwise you won’t be as accurate since you are trying to at least see the enemies and accurately fire at them.

I would suggest coyote sight for you to use on all automatics if it bothers you that badly

I generally play on low sens and some guns like the Mosin dont have an option to use normal sensitivity.

Reducing sensitivity doesnt mean that you get more accurate and it just messes with muscle memory.

exactly, and that’s why when you change sensitivity, your try to get used to it and Ter that muscle memory

if you wanna be more/less accurate with your new sensitivity, there’s no excuse to not try

I dont understand, can you explain again?

To clarify, are you referring to the difference in sensitivity between hipfire (Look sensitivity) and aiming down sights (Aim sensitivity)? You would like to be able to move your mouse the same distance to rotate 360 degrees when aiming down sights as you would hipfiring?

Do you mean something like BF’s ability to set different sensitivities at different zoom levels? This would be nice.

I remember they also had a general “aiming coefficient” where you could set all of your ADS sensitivity separately from regular sensitivity (e.g. ADS 150% of normal). This would be awesome.

Yes, exactly

yes too
edit:
to add to this, with this zoom sensitivity thing its bascially impossible for me to use anything but the Coyote or Reflex or the sniper scopes
edit2:
what if there was a slider added to the sight attatchments tab that has a multiplier. If you select a sight the value goes automatically to the default, but you can set it to a custom value, with the 1 being no sensitivity change

This is just me, but having the same amount of sensitivity while zoomed in on a 2-6× scope as you would while not aiming sounds extremely painful to deal with. I feel like the reason you’d want something like this is to avoid getting gang-raped in CQC because of said scope sensitivity being really low. Three simple solutions to this would be to:

1. Equip Canted/Delta sights (problems like these is why they were created in the first place anyways)
  2. Whip out your pistol (Also what they were made for)
  3. Just hipfire, it’s inaccurate, but as long as they’re within 25 studs, you’re bound to at least kill someone.

There are settings for Look Sensitivity and Aim Sensitivity in PF Settings menu. Have you experimented with those?

es, I set it up the way I want it to be, but it works only for Coyote and Reflex sight, but for any magnification it just doesnt apply.

This is just me, but having the same amount of sensitivity while zoomed in on a 2-6× scope as you would while not aiming sounds extremely painful to deal with. I feel like the reason you’d want something like this is to avoid getting gang-raped in CQC because of said scope sensitivity being really low. Three simple solutions to this would be to:

1. Equip Canted/Delta sights (problems like these is why they were created in the first place anyways)
  2. Whip out your pistol (Also what they were made for)
    v3. Just hipfire, it’s inaccurate, but as long as they’re within 25 studs, you’re bound to at least kill someone.

Now onto this. I use low sensitivity because it is percise and I could without problem use it on all my scopes and going lower than that is a pain and using a magnified scope makes me aim like a rank 1 player as all the muscle memory is gone. Thats the reason. I seriously need to ask if you can read.
To your points:

1. gives me no magnification, I could just use Coyote or Reflex, but thats not what I want in this case
  2. no
  3. well that sounds kinda stupid as my goal is to have magnification with the same sensitivity

Who cares.

Me and alphavill3 care. And other people seem to care too

still not seeing a problem with the name “human ball”

Call me an autist but I think some people are seeing things where there aren’t any.

I didn’t notice any change?

The sensitivity does change