Fan-made Highway Lot Remake

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f526710a160>

Update: A Come Back

Its been awhile, I know I said I would get something out by sunday, but development on my most recent game has been incredible and I’m so excited to see this simple idea come to life (maybe I’ll make an off topic post about the game when its done? who knows.)

Any who, today I got plenty of work into the map, most things are small and don’t need to be shown off. I didn’t do too much today as I’m just getting back into it, but I’m really proud with what I did today!

Today’s theme is all about color, as I switched from the yellow colors for each room to color coding them which was a good idea. I also redid the billboard completely, and I’m super proud of it. The only thing I took from the PF props world was the lights, railing, and rim around the sign, other than that everything else was remade by me.

I didn’t touch the Highway too much, I’m still planning out how I should do it and if im willing to change the landscape a little bit. In the next few days I’m going to work on parts of it, but probably not going to have time with game development going on.

as always, more to come.

That looks dank

Mini Update

heyo, sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve still been quite busy with other things. but I did take some time to work on the highway a bit. This highway is so much better than what is did originally.
I’m still working on the colors and it generally looks really bare without the terrain. I also need to redo some of the roads but I have no idea what road plugin they used for this so I’ll have to figure it out.
Terrain is a pain in the ass and I don’t want to do it please help.
Finally I might open it up to the pubic and host a small test to see how people like the changes to gameplay.
I might take some time today to work some more, but we’ll see how I’m feeling.

More to come.

No love ;-;

We will not give in to the oppression of this website

this is capitalism, commie

нет ты

Holy damn… Jesus. That’s great! I really hope this gets implemented. The current map just feels weird for me, crane site too. Maybe that’s just me. Anyways, GL on that! If that doesn’t get implemented, I’m gonna slap some admins!

Thank you!
(what_Evan does not condone violence)

We have no room for capitalism in our great communists system

we have no room for equality in our great political agenda

edit: I also looked at his profile summary: Dedicated PF Player and Active Communist Member

You wouldn’t be posting here without capitalism.

You are a bad example for what the SWCP will be.

go back to gulag

xd lol

My post has turned from a map dev post to communist debates

The debates are over for now… now lets get back on track! (I like your map, I would like to see more : D)